Wednesday, May 25, 2005

House Of Wax

Oh gosh...i shall never again, even though given a complimentary pass, step into the cinema to be given a scare, weaken my heart for the next 2 hours and then end up with a sleepless night of images! Walau eh! I can't believe after all these years of avoiding horror/ghost movies, i went for this!

The preview of House of Wax - my housemate, my neighbor, another friend and myself were given a gruelsome ride alongside my colleagues in the front row...watching fingers got cut, legs and hands got chopped, blood gushing out etc. Not that the show was scary but it was gory, disgusting and at certain parts, freaky. I sreamed, covered my face and begging for the movie to end soonest possible. Yeah...my heart's a little weak for stuff like this. The worst part is the after effect during my bedtime hours!

No more of such visits to the cinema, what more if i'm a paying customer! Pay to be given nightmares and a weak heart?! I don't mind if it's something more brainy like The Sixth Sense.

Oh yeah, Paris Hilton can't act, a bimbo she is. At least, there's still Chad Michael Murray to save the day.

4 comments:

Comrade Kenny said...

Hah! Tell me which seat and cinema you sat in, and I'll avoid it. I'm sure you left the seat all sticky and smelly after a show like that.

kakikopi said...

hahhahha...may you never watch horror again. it's pychological torment. i've gotten horror out of my system. both movies and books. can't take the images that cling to the mind. now at perfect peace.

Anonymous said...

paris hilton is gorgeous!!!

paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton paris hilton

paris hilton is gorgeous!

enn@j said...

"annoy"-mous

u have really bad taste ;p