Tuesday, June 26, 2007

God's Word Brings Hope and Comfort

I was rebuked by a phrase :
"If you don't serve God at where you are now, you probably won't at where you would be"

Then was comforted by His Word:
17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (New International Version)

I want to make this prayers mine as well:

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me

Psalm 51 : 10-12

No comments: