Sunday, July 12, 2009

A new postcode

Since my last entry, I've shifted...yet again in just 1 year plus after I moved back to KL. My life's been nomadic of late.

It's an old-new place - old *coughs* because its a place *coughs* where my boss' childhood years were spent *coughs* and new cos its a new 'home' for me. There are 4 of us, 2 girls and 2 guys. The girls are normal beings...the guys, uhmmm I'm not so sure. Sorry guys, you both are too 'special' to be labeled normal ;) ..and their names even rhymed! Well, depends how to call them.

So far, we've been good. I hope we'll get along more than well, I hope we will have a blasting time of joy and laughters together, growing in friendship rather than ending up killing each other. I'm settling in fast, perhaps due to my constant shifting these past few years...and I guess also cos I'm living with familiar faces whom I know I can trust.

We have been real blessed with 'donations' of some items to make this place feels like a home and for my house mates who have all been wonderful thus far. I hope this can only get better as we journey along.

And none of this would have been possible without our generous-hearted landlady cum my boss at work - Mei =)..and 'the other boss' who helped shifted the ultra heavy TV + some muscles from colleagues. Thank You once again to none other than my beloved Jehovah Jireh.

No comments: