Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011 - Keep on hoping

It's been a while. I haven't forgotten this space where I used to share pieces of my life and thoughts. Penning down my thoughts seemed to be a struggle of recent months, both finding the time and finding where to begin. FB has become my 'quick fix' most times. So here I am...now.

New Year is here. There's been some glitches. A rough start. Not quite the way I expected it to kick off. But in everything, we must see what we can do about it right? So after the downcast of my soul, here's the me to get better at things I'm not so good at or perhaps don't agree with or finds some of them hard to digest. Is that pride? Perhaps so. But only I hope that it's put into good use called Determination.

We can always hope for better things. Hope, can sometimes be, the essence that keeps us alive. However, hope cannot be just an airy feeling of just waiting for something good to happen. We carry on doing things we believe in, we carry on loving one another through thick and thin, we carry on even when our prides are bruised, we carry on despite the uncertainties that lie ahead of us.

2011 - Keep on hoping


"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to him be the Glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen"
- Ephesians 3:20-21

I will have a great year ahead of me, not because all is going to be a smooth sailing journey but because I know God is good. Here's to keep hoping in Him who can do immeasurable things. I hope you'll have a great year too!

No comments: