Friday, June 22, 2007

.......

I'd like to blog all that's running through my mind now but I have no idea where to begin. At this juncture, I'm filled with uncertainties, impossibilities and the realities of life which seem to sink in more each day. To rest in God, to keep hoping that something good will come my way one day as some may advise out of a sincere heart. I appreciate it but I just want to face it with honesty and say, it is tough

Aku berada dalam tempat yang tidak pernah ku kunjungi. Suatu tempat dimana ku rasa hangut dalam arus liku-liku hidup yang tidak dapat ku takluki
Aku serah kepada Yesus
Tapi ku rasa sungguh merana, mungkin kerana aku masih belum memahami sepenuhnya, mungkin aku tidak tahu untuk bersyukur, mungkin aku kabur penglihatan

Tapi Bapa Di Syurga tetap sama, My Father In Heaven remains the same :)
Aku perlukan kekuatan-Nya

No comments: