Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sabrina


This is Sabrina, one of my kawan baik. Also a Penangite (yes, penangites rock!)

Her life story is an inspiring one. One can really testify of how merciful and great the Love of a Father when one learns of her journey.

I will miss you quite soon...but I'm really happy for you at where you are now, how far God has brought you through and the person He has prepared for you. Just as I have told you, I believe better things awaits! Your faith journey have encouraged mine. Thank You for your footprints. Wishing you Jesus in your every step.
_________________________________

Sab told me "You know Joanne, true friends are hard to find".
I got this from an email today :
Good friends are like stars....You don't always see them, but you know they are always there

Reminded me of a line from Stardust. Yvainne said "What do stars do best? They shine"
Yes they do, once in a while you identify those shinning stars. In my life, I'm thankful for the constant shine of stars around me. My world is never dark because of the shine of friends.

No comments: