Monday, October 15, 2007

Pantai Kerachut, Penang.

Enn@j conquered Pantai Kerachut. Woohoo! For someone whose stamina is really hopeless, it's an achievement to begin with :) (C'mmon, give face a bit lah, I need the training in preparation for Sarawak so very soon). For those of you who have not explore this part of Penang, I urge you to give it a try if you like hiking, nature, camping etc. If you love fishing, bring your gears along! If you love photography, you can get some good shots around

Its about 1 1/2 hours hike to Kerachut or less if you are fitter than me. This smallest and newest National Park still holds many other parts to be explored eg Monkey beach, Muka Head Lighthouse etc. You can camp overnight if you like, there's even a turtles hatchery (yeaman, no need to go all the way to terengganu) and you have the option to hike back or take a boat. I suggest you take the boat to have some moments of pure admiration of God's beauty.

I promise you will grow to love Penang a little more here, I know I did. Just when I thought I knew Penang enough, I realised there are so much more to be discovered. Going to beaches always remind me of the title of this blog, did I ever share why this particular title was chosen? Leave that for another post, another time. Ahhh...I have not seen sunset or sunrise in my life, one of the must-do things before I die, hopefully with someone special one day. Haha *ok, ok..slap myself & wake up*

I didnt have camera with me on that day, so I blackled these pictures.






Eagles were seen soaring above at Kerachut, a common sight. They remind me so much on verses from Isaiah...God speaks through many ways, I was spoken to as I was pondering on my boat ride back
But those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not be faint
-Isaiah 40:31

No comments: