Tuesday, January 29, 2008

...and counting

2 more days to 31st January and I'll be outta where I am now.

Which explains why I have been more regular as a blogger in my last days because I will not be accessing internet daily after that. Please be prepared for a lack of posts after this month (well not that I have many readers..this is more for those 1,2 and maybe 3 of you out there)

Those of you who have constantly been concerned on my job hunting, please continue to be concern and do keep me in your prayers. Because the hunt is still on. To say I'm not worried, it'll be a lie. But at the same time, I do not want to simply jump at any jobs that comes along just in the name of desperation

Updates so far, only Media Prima called but its a sales position, which I did not apply for. They must have circulated my resume. So I turned it down. Preferably, I do not want to step my foot into sales anymore (Phobia? maybe) And my aunt called for recommendation into yet, another factory, which I politely turned down too.

Just 2 nights ago, in the wee hours, I wrote this in my mind. Now I shall put them into words here
"Oh God,
When the night falls
When all is quiet
I look to You and ask
Where do I go from here?"

No comments: