Monday, October 06, 2008

Sheep and Shepherd

Thank You for the blessed year that was.

Today marked the beginning of a 'new year' for us.

May we continue to find favour in Your Grace, Strength in our weaknesses, Wisdom in our decisions, Joy in people and tasks...Love & Unity in our work.
"My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me."
John 10:27


I am a sheep.
My Shepherd carries me; until my hair turns white or no more.
He promised.
And I believe.
God is my Shepherd.
-enn@j

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which of these two children do you think is just like any normal regular child?

Well...None of them are.

They are residents of Beautiful Gates. But you can't tell just from the picture right? Then there shouldn't be any distinctions of children or people anywhere.
Why should there be? We are all equal in God's eyes, just a different design.

Don't ever go to a home trying to feel sorry for them, they don't need to be pitied at. That is superficial. They just needed to be treated as equals...as part of God's marvelous creations.

The smiles of children is one of the most beautiful things in the world.
Any child...

Anywhere...

Anyhow...

Anytime.


Today is World Vision Malaysia's Day of Prayer, align with the International Partnership's Day of Prayer on October 1.

No comments: