Saturday, February 28, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

My boss recently reminded us that at times, we use words too much. It's a good exercise to use 6 words to describe a thought / lesson learned / feelings...

So let me try this 6 words exercise on Slumdog Millionaire, which I watched few days back with 2 friends (Although I must say, a 6-word description doesn't do it justice). Mmmm...
It depicts life, humanity and my work.


Slumdog Millionaire Trailer:


And watch out for this boy, even though I don't think anyone can miss him when you watch the movie. He is really Cccchhhhuuuutteeeee! His real name is Ayush Mahesh Khedekar.

3 comments:

Argentinadog said...

Wah! so good..only six words!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah girl, that's seven words woh...

enn@j said...

Collin,
Auntie joanne counted wrongly lar, thanks to Mr Elroi Yee's reminder. Cis.